Tuesday, December 9, 2008

time flies!

My calendar is filling up rapidly, and as of today I only have 23 days until I leave (eek!). I have packed 2 Rubbermaid totes full of clothes ready to ship, I have a place to live, I have a way of getting the pets down there, in theory a car has been ordered, and I am now just trying to survive the holidays before I get out of town.
I will be in Ohio visiting family from the 22nd through the 25th of December and staying with my sister. I am looking forward to seeing everyone before I disappear into the tropics for a year or so.
I hope everyone is having fun before the holidays, in case you are wondering what I am up to in this glamorous life of mine the answer is LAUNDRY. Pounds and pounds and pounds of laundry. I do not know how it all piles up, but it does. So, between now and when I leave when I am not running around seeing friends and family I will be in my basement, washing load after load. *sigh*

Take care!!!
-H.

No comments: