Friday, December 12, 2008

21 days remaining...

A mere 3 weeks before I leave my cozy little home in Chicago. It is almost overwhelming. Today, however I had a disturbing flash of reality--there was a slight contract hiccup (resolved now) which almost cancelled or at the least postponed my island adventure. Thankfully it is still going forward but it certainly makes me wary of feeling too secure.

My next 21 days are filled with meeting up with friends and family before I leave including going home for the holidays. My days have become filled with packing, wrapping up loose ends, making plans, and endless other craziness.

This weekend I have 3 close friends coming to visit, I am very excited to see them, in fact, I am going to run home and finish up the guest room before they arrive.
Have a good night everyone, and I will update more soon!
-H.

No comments: