Thursday, December 18, 2008

My car and my goodbyes...

Okay, I have some St. Croix news, I know what kind of car I will be driving. I am quite excited! I have never had a new car before. Okay, so it is not mine, and I only get it for the year I am there--but gosh darn it, I am still excited. I don't know what color it will be but it is a Mazda Tribute which per the internet looks like this...


I said goodbye to some of my co-workers who I will not see for at least a year. I started to get all teary-eyed and sniffly. I have spent the last 4 years with these people, some of whom I have worked with closely and many of whom have become very good friends. Awww hell, I am getting misty just thinking about it. Gosh darn it, some of you better come visit me!


I am having a going away party this Saturday at my friend Eileen's house, I am looking forward to the party, but I am already getting soppy about the saying goodbye. Also, I will be in Ohio next week to say goodbye to my family...I bet I will be a'sobbin then too.


I hope everyone has a happy holiday!!!!




No comments: