Friday, December 12, 2008

Accommodations

For anyone caring to visit who does not find my futon/fold out couch to be the best place on the island (although why anyone would not want to wake up with my 115lb service animal spooned up next to them I do not know, her breath isn't too bad...) there are a suprising number of other options. The hotel closest (although there isn't too much that far away on an island) to me is called the Carambola. This is a stunning hotel basically in the middle of nowhere next to the best beaches.
Note bene: there is NO cell phone reception at this hotel as of last year (when we were there), in fact, my coworker used to have to drive down the mountain to take his calls. There is a certain beauty in being unreachable.
No, don't worry, I will be reachable. :) :) :)

http://www.carambolabeach.com/St_Croix_Hotels.htm

No comments: