Monday, August 17, 2009

Completely Pointless Survey

Please allow me to point out that I know how lame it is to complete such surveys. I shall not judge your judginess (and feel free to complete this beast and send it back to me either in email or comments.)...

1. What time did you get up this morning?

My alarm went off at 5. At 5:45 I actually got up. Left at 6.



2. What is your favorite color?

I usually answer blue, but in reality my favorite color is a deep purply blue.



3. Do you like to read?

I could read every day all day. I love reading. I get lost in stories and when someone talks to me the real world always shocks the crap out of me.



4. Have you ever been in love?

Quite often. Disturbingly able to fall in love with almost anyone/everyone. That has been a little more inappropriate now that I am married. :)



5. How do you take your coffee?

Large and black. (that’s what she said!) That’s actually not true, I just wanted to make that joke. I like it with cream (or 2%) and delicious artificial cancer-causing non-sugar. Preferably splenda brand of non-sugar.



6. Do you eat breakfast?Yes. pepperoni pizza - yes I am aware I eat like a frat boy



7. Do you prefer sleeping alone? No, well, yes. but no. I guess in a perfect world where the bedroom was cold I would prefer to sleep with someone (probably my husband ;) ). But when it is freakishly hot--do not touch me. Additionally I am no fun to sleep with because I move around all night and steal most of the bed.



8. Do you smoke cigarettes? No, I don't like the smell. Additionally since I play with asbestos daily it seems imprudent.



9. Have you ever burnt your hair? No, cause I'm a slacker and scrape my hair into a ponytail daily. To burn it I would have to attempt to style it.



10. Do you sleep with a pillow? I sleep with 5 pillows. And occasionally a dog and lately a kitten.



11. What are your habits? Diet coke. I am die hard diet coke addict. It's an issue.



12. Do you want kids? I have absolutely no idea. Scares the crap out of me.



13. Are you an only child?No, I have a sister.



14. Do you like road trips? In theory--yes. In practice--they can become tedious and you can begin to hate everyone in the car with you.



15. Where do you work? I used to work for a medium sized company which got eaten by a giant company and then I was an employee for the giant company at far away at a giant oil refinery before the giant company got in trouble at the refinery and had to find a new company to work for if I wanted to stay which turned out to be me working as an independent contractor.



16. Do you brush your teeth in the shower? Yup



.17. What did you do tonight/last night? I read, ate dinner, watched tv, then bed.





18. Do you prefer being single, or in a relationship?? I guess relationship. :)



20. What is your deepest secret?I killed a man in Reno. With my bare hands.



21. Have you ever been cheated on? I have absolutely no idea



22. Once a cheater, always a cheater?Probably.



23. Pajamas or naked? depends on temperature and number of mosquitos.



24. What do you take when you have a headache? Advil and drink something with caffeine.



25. Roughing it or luxury hotel?Luxury.



26. Beach or pool?Pool at the beach.



27. Would you give your number out to a stranger?Yup



28. Ever hitch-hiked?Nope



29. Ever picked up a hitchhiker? Yup, but I have regretted it approximately 2 out of 5 times.



30. Roses or daisies?Roses.



31. Do you consider yourself conceited?Not in the very least.



32. Is your hair its original color?Yup



33. Do you wear makeup?Yup, not daily though.



34. Do you eat ranch with your pizza?Yup.



35. Do you believe in God? Many of 'em.



36. Do you have a crush on anybody right now?Nope



37. Does he/she know it? n/a



38. What was the last thing you ate? Refinery breakfast
40. Where is your favorite place to be? In bed, when it's chilly, all covered up and reading a book

41. Do you think you're attractive?I don’t, but I’m spending lots on therapy to change that.

42. Are you allergic to anything? Amoxicillin. I get itchy and hivey

43. Ever had your heart broken?Yea, but when I look back I’m like “why the hell did I care that much?” and I feel really stupid.

44. Who was the last person to hurt you? Greebo the cat. He tried to eat my nose in the middle of the night.

45. Who was the last person you hurt? uh. dont know.

46. Do you wear socks to bed?No but sometimes I try and wake up and they are off my feet.

47. How do you feel about breast implants?I would never get them, but only because I already have freak-show huge boobs. But if someone else wants to get ‘em, mozel tov.

48. What kind of shampoo do you use?Aveda shampure. I like the smell.

49. Have you ever been in love? Yup. a lot. :)

50. Do you think love is real for young people? Sure felt real.

51. ? ?

52. What are you? Human. I think.

53. Say your opinion, or keep it to yourself? Yeah. say it.

54. The snow or the sun? Sun. :)

55. Have you ever been out of the country? Yup.

56. Where do you want to raise your family? St. Croix (for now) but as my family is husband, 2 dogs and a kitten. Well...not all that much raisin' to do.

57. The city life, or the quiet? both.

58. A club, or movie night?Movie night. But with cocktails.

59. Mercedes or BMW? Neither.

60. Do you like to dress up? sometimes.

61. How long does it take you to get ready after you get out of bed?11.5 minutes

62. Describe your perfect type of girl/boy? I am really quite eclectic. :)


63. Save your money or spend it?I am the most irresponsible person with money you will ever meet in your entire life.

64. Do you wear a belt? only when my pants are falling off and if I remember

65. How many pairs of jeans do you have?5 I think.

66. Do you want to get married in a church? Nope. didn't.

67. Shower in the morning or night? Night.

68. Is there ever a justified reason to lie?To save your own ass. Just kidding. Not really.

69. Favorite disney movie? Little Mermaid.

70. What's your favorite movie? uh. too many of them. :)

71. Shorts or jeans/pants? Shorts. It's really hot here.

73. Do you think you and your best friend will still be best friends in 10 years?I would like to think so.

74. Who's your bestfriend? Am lucky enough to have a lot of friends. I guess my best oldest friend would be my old college roomate...we text a lot and communicate a lot regaring textsfromlastnight.com

75. Are you a good girlfriend/boyfriend?I'm an okay wife. :)

76. Do you like being in a relationship? yup.

77. Hats or no hats?I can’t really pull off hats, but I envy those who can.

78. Do you fall for people easily?Yes. I fall in love at least 2 times a day.

79. Is it hard for you to open up to people?It’s hard for me to open up to people about serious stuff.

80. Do you watch what you eat?Yep, I usually look at my food before I eat it.

82. What do you want to be in the future?I don’t know and it causes me extreme anxiety every day.

84. "True love never dies"? Nah. True love never dies but it does tend to take the other one for granted after a while.

85. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be??I want more tattoos.

86. Mom or dad?What a f'd up question. Both.

87. How long have you known your best friend?I think I’ve known my oldest best friend since college.

88. Whats your favorite meal of the day?Brunch.

89. Do you have any secrets? Yup.

90. What is your worst fear?One of my family members dying and not being able to get to them.

91. Do you play hard to get?Uh, no. I need to work on that.

92. Are you hard to get? depends how that question is meant...

93. Do you like Memphis?I’ve never been to Memphis.

94. Do you use an umbrella? Nope.

95. Night or day? Night night night. As long as I don't have to get up in the morning. :)

98. Do you consider yourself 'nice'?Here’s my policy: if you’re nice to me, I’ll be the nicest most fun person ever to you. If you’re not nice to me, I can be a snobby, elitist, snarky, unnecessary bitch to you. Just be nice! Geez!

99. Are you fake? Nope. All parts are factory standard. :)

100. What should you be doing right now? Showering.

No comments: