Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy WTF Friday!

Normally I would try to find some darn crazy thing that happened and chat aimlessly about it for a while. Well, I don't have to do that today--I have had enought WTF in the past 2 days to write a book. Hey, speaking of books, I got my Yule present from my co-worker. I am oddly excited to read this book written in the 20s by a dude wandering through the west indies. In case you are wondering, I got him an erlenmeyer flask. These presents *sound* weird--but really, they have a point. :)

Anyway, onto Heather's WTF. So, remember about 6 months and 3 months ago when I didn't know if I got to stay...blah blah blah? Yeah, that just happened AGAIN. Totally got locked out of the refinery for a day. "What!?!" I hear you say, aghast, "but...". yup. But indeed. There are paperwork things...they all have acronyms of which I have no clue as to what they stand for, but holy heck are they important. The crux of the matter is the people who pay me weren't getting paid. So they weren't gonna pay me AND were going to take away my car.

All I can say as I look around shell shocked is what the cockedy cock? And then spend a lot of time wondering how I would get home...

Because I cannot control ANY of these things. I am going to drink tea. I am going to drink so much tea that my teeth float. Because people, what I can control, is how much tea I drink. *sip* ahhhh, refreshing.

Anywhoodle, I think the drama of the whole thing is over...they moved money from one acronym to another acronym because the budget of yet another acronym accounted for my existence. *shrugs*
Whatcha gonna do? Drink tea people, drink tea.

No comments: