Sunday, April 5, 2009

My New Drink...

Dear Folks,
Coupla new things, 1st off it is Sunday and my husband was supposed to go home today. However for the past 2 days he has been deaf in his right ear. So the airline recommended that he not fly, pay them a buttload more money to change his flight, and that we find an island doctor. So we have our plans for the next day or so....*sigh*
2nd thing, I invented a new drink. Wilkes named it the "Constipated Russian" and it is delicious!
Take one coffee cup, fill with ice. Add some cold-brewed coffee (my new favorite thing, seriously, google it--it has changed my entire opinion on coffee), then add some vanilla rum and some caramel baileys. Then top off with milk and more ice. Oh, the secret ingredient? 2 tsp of Benefiber. (Well, it's kinda like eating a vegetable.). Sure, the fiber is not required, but how else would it be a "Constipated Russian".
And thirdly, my Aunt and Uncle are on island (Yay!!) But they had a rough time getting out of Miami so we decided to meet up tomorrow instead. I can't wait to see them!!!!

No comments: