Tuesday, January 27, 2009

fastest posting ever...

Hey everyone, sorry it has been a while since I have posted. I know you worry.
:)
Yesterday (monday) sucked. It was a hot icky day, I had to deal with the politics of the place I am working, the place I work for, the place where I live (landlord, neighbor stuff), and people broke my shit. Okay, it wasn't my shit--but when an air pump is destroyed it still irritates the crap out of me.
It probably didn't help that I didn't get any sleep Sunday night--and just because I couldn't sleep, not because I was doing anything fun. *sigh*

Anyway, I have to make this short--turns out my wonderful "use my blackberry as a modem"-thing may not be so wonderful after all. :( :( :(
I'm going to try this weekend to get internet in the house.
I will say one thing for STX. Nothing is done easily.

FYI: for those of you who are following the soap opera, "Heather's Neighborhood" here is the update. Last night the neighbor cooked dinner for me and the landlord, it was very tasty. I know the landlord is having $ problems and he mentioned to me that my neighbor owes him $3200 in back rent. HOLY CRAP. The landlord drove the neighbor around yesterday to try to find her a job...it did not work. The neighbor may be sueing her ex-boss (the place she just quit) for sexual harassment and lack of payment. So, that's this weeks' episode of "Heather's Neighborhood" the place where there are 5 dogs, 3 humans, 2 wild roof dwelling iguanas,and 50 bazillion lizards (geckos).
I seriously need a field guide for this place...

No comments: