Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So....

Late last week my boss, looking a bit shell shocked, tramped into mine and Sarcasmo's office to inform us that the turnaround which was supposed to be minor (4 thingies) had turned into a major turnaround (around 12 thingies) and that the gods that be over said turnaround expect industrial hygiene support. Sarcasmo and I gasped audibly. (Actually, I made that up--we sat their and nodded intelligently and asked sedate questions).
I've been trying to think about this but in all honesty my brain keeps re-booting with a disturbing *THUNK*. Almost 6 weeks *THUNK*, of 10-12 hours per day *THUNK*, 6-7 days per week *THUNK*, and it looks like I'll be on nights *THUNK*, I don't get any extra $ or time off for this *THUNK, THUNK, FAN STOPS, MUST REBOOT*
There is not much to do except knuckle under and do it. Ugh. This post is bringing me down. :)

Here is something adorable, ready? So you all know my disturbingly psychopathic cat Greebo, correct? Well, he kills, he maims, he destroys, he yowls, and last night--he sneezed. And it was Freaking Adorable. It was a delicate fragile sounding "pi-chu" and it made me laugh uproariously. I then picked him up and called him my little cuddle-umpkins until he was so angry he jumped down, smacked the crap out of the dog, and stomped out of the house to go rape and kill some rainforest fauna. My widdle cuddle-umpkins. :)

No comments: