Tuesday, July 20, 2010

O. M. G.

I'm on Survivor STX.
Or so it feels. My Wifi is down, both Sprint and AT&T phone service is down (on the west side of the island), roads are flooded, my power has been more out than on, bedroom roof is dribbling water as if there is a sieve instead of a roof, and the bathroom is just straight pouring in through the (supposed) ceiling.
There isn't a hurricane...just a tropical storm that is probably going to turn into a hurricane after it passes by us.
*giant freaking grin*
I still love it here though.
And before you ask, no, I don't even officially HAVE a job here. Just still pounding along as an independent. The hard part is most of the time I feel like I work for "the company". But, have a big one-on-one meeting with the new director on thursday. I awkwardly asked my current boss if it was appropriate for me to ask (beg, whine, you know...) the new director about hiring me. Both the sarcastic co-worker and my boss looked at me as if I were insane and said (I'm paraphrasing here), "uh. yeah. That's what the meeting should be about you dumbass".
So. Its still raining. I still have no way to post this. But I will send it tomorrow.
Love ya'll.
Muah!
-H.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: