Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Ain't Dead!!

Sorry, I know it's been a while. I don't have an excuse but I can honestly say I wasn't feeling overly funny or even overly happy for that matter. Thankfully I am over it. :) Turns out I had an infection I had been fighting for a while and a magical z-pack pilfered from an unauthorized source has put me back into my normal sarcastic pain in the ass happy mood. :)
Now, I am NOT suggesting anyone take non-prescribed drugs however if your choice is a slightly expired full course of antibiotics you have taken in the past with no problems or a doctors appointment in 3 weeks...well, we all make our choices.

So, what's been happening with Heather? You guessed it. Not flippin' much. I recently started a new campaign called "make some damn friends". Which surprisingly step one of such a program was "leave. my. couch". Well, let's just say, that was freakin' exhausting.
Although I do have some lovely friend prospects and I have really made myself known at a certain beer drinking pig bar. Apparently (ahahahahahaha) they thought I was really shy because I always read a book. Well, one afternoon I was all in a mood and telling stories and showing pictures and....well, uh, yeah, now they know the real me. :)

My boss is on vacation. So are a few other high up folks at the refinery. This has caused me to fully believe in magic because every single day last week SOMETHING happened. So, I think my sarcastic co-worker and myself have decided that our boss is never allowed to leave island again.

So, that's about it. The dogs are doing well, the cat keeps killing things and leaving them in the shower for me--so that's nice. I turned on the air conditioning this weekend because I had so much indoor typing to do. So all the animals are laid out in the stream of the cold-maker with serious day long napping. :)

love and hugs to everyone!
-H.

No comments: