Saturday, July 11, 2009

How I know I'm old...

So, I'm sitting here, wiping snotty tears off my face after watching one of those stupid uplifting/depressing movies my friend keeps sending me. I don't necessarily enjoy having feelings, ya know Carol. :) :) I was thinking to myself, gosh, I'm up *really* late. Wilkes has been upstairs snoring for HOURS. The dogs are passed out snoring in a nice counterpoint to Wilkes. I estimated it to be around 2AM. I looked at the clock, it was 11:12 PM. What the heck?!?!? I recall times of not going out UNTIL 11PM. Nowadays I know its a party if I let myself have a caffeinated beverage after 3PM. *sigh*
The downhill slide has begun folks. Next thing you know I'll be eating a balanced diet, stop dying my hair funny colors, and stop pricing full body tattoos.
Although I would rock as a purple-haired, tattooed old lady.

No comments: