Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday

Hey everyone, Happy Monday.
I am sorry I haven't written more, I spent my weekend really relaxing. It was nice. I planned to go to the beach on Sunday but it rained all day. So I went to the grocery store, etc.

I have exciting news! In 4 days (yes, I am counting) one of my best friends in the world is coming to visit! She will be arriving on Thursday evening and then the big fun shall ensue. I am taking a few days off of work and plan to beach, do touristy stuff, and visit many a local tavern. :)

I am sorry I haven't been writing much of late, last week was stressful because I had to finish my quarterlies (the test I take every quarter to determine that I can still identify asbestos) This round was particularly tricky, but I think I did okay. Mainly thanks to a great teacher (Thank you Karen!!!)
So, I am working through Thursday and this week I shall probably meet with big wigs who will tell me whether or not my contract will make it through the entire year. I shall let ya'll know how it goes. I believe that day I will put on makeup and actually brush my hair (I am sure my mother just cringed in horror as she read that. But to be fair I usually end up wearing a bandana on my head all day anyway, seems like a waste of time to brush it.) hmmmm, I am going to have to see if I actually own a brush...well, I definitely have a dog brush...(okay, mom, I'm kidding, sheesh!!!).

Have a good monday!!!

No comments: