Friday, February 6, 2009

Peace...

I'm sitting here. It is silent.
There are no dogs barking, no neighbor noises. Nothing.

My neighbor is not here, her dogs have been taken to the humane society. My landlord is off island--having taken his dog with him (or if he didn't she is much quieter today).
This right now is my favorite moment on this island ever. Friday night--so in theory the entire weekend is open to me, work and commitment free.
*happy sigh*

This was a long week. I am going out tonight (yes, I will be careful!). And then for the next 2 days I have absolutely nothing planned. Thats right, you heard me! I have the weekend off!!!!!!
wooooo-hoooo. I think I may go swimming. :)

Alright everyone...have a great weekend. I will let you know if I do anything fun. And yes, I will take some pictures this weekend. :) :) :)

*****update*****
about 45 seconds after I mentioned how much I was enjoying the peace and quiet my landlord showed up. *sigh* I chatted with him for a few minutes. Apparently the neighbor will be back tonight. oh well, it was a really great 45 seconds of peace.

No comments: