Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Apartment '09

Okay, so it is not much, but it will be my home for the next year. Below is my living room and for those of you visiting, that is your couch! :) Well, your futon anyway. It is a one bedroom sort of apartment, although my "bedroom" is really a loft.



My "bedroom" is below.





This is the view down from my bedroom (loft?) thing...



And now we get to the really good stuff. This next photo is the view from my bedroom.


And here is the view from my little concrete patio--for those of you visiting, this will be where the rum happens. :)





So, there is just a quick view of what I know so far. I will keep you updated!
-Heather






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so if you fly to out on the 2nd we should come after that...maybe the 3rd? :)....Merrick

Anonymous said...

Fantastic place. The views are just breathtaking. Hell, I will curl up on the chair if needed. I cannot wait to schedule my trip down there. Eileen